Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh Tomro going to be MON again!! Gonna Hv MOn blue who gonna bright out mY day !!? hahah oh must be My cust OR someone that i really really wanted to see haiz!!


last week My private sch just started yeah gonna get my diploma cert In Business N priVate SecretarY heheh In 6mth time! wish me luck I wanna get A star ! nw my life is just work N study! 10am to 12Pm for sch after that 12 plus go work till 9plus then will reach hm.Luckily I off on weekend!I wanna use this time to accompany someone that i love most!! woots i felt im a super woman haha But will my prince Dote N shower mE with Lovess N care ? Hw i wish he can meet me for luch while i workIng ;P aiya I wanna make mY life to perFect N BeautiUl! Dont always be pessimistic! Take life easy N U will Look Great N bright Future ahead!





Time >8.17pm ;) bye bye !