Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yawn What a tiring day i had for My Business Admin lesson! But worth it ..Tough but effectiveness heheh As i know no tough no gain ..
Tdy get Back My Homework teacher told me that OH Jenny U really got a excellent work ;) yeah gt a Remark On it ;P I feel so proud OF myself ... Teacher Nita keep praised Me in class i feel so shy shy  .... Well some of the studenT get praised too I feel Happy for them ..

 Just feel that My shouler is getting heavier LOl! Cos i hv to always Keep ON InprovIng myself to be a gd student N mainTain the gd grade ! I still can cope with IT nTH will bring my grade down! :P I motivate Myself as My deterMination is stroNg .. For tdy lesson quite alot of homework > task 1 to task 3 full pages !! gt to write all all details By our own words wish me luck to complete it ! god bless !

Bye bye 2.01pm

I love The Bright MR SUNny That shine ON My face In morNing ;)